Traxxas Titan Brushless system reliability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upDUHcreek

I havn't purchased an electric RC in a very long time. I'm thinking about the new Titan brushless boat. I was wondering if those of you who own ANY Traxxas products with a titan brushless system in it could help me out. I'm trying to find out how reliable these systems are. If you could just tell me what you own, how long you've had it, how often you use it, and if you've had any trouble with it I'd be really gratefull. Thanks. Charlie.

the titan system is brushed and the brushless system is called the vxl. i have one and ran it in my slash all year sometimes with a 3s and sometimes with 2s lipo's. for the money you can't go wrong. it's powerful and fast. the vxl thats in the titan boats is water cooled so you don't have to worry about overheating it.

OK, thanks kreb. I guess that just shows how little attention I've paid to electrics since I got out of them back in the early 90's. Now that people have been using brushless motors and lipo batteries for a while, I hope they've had a while to work out most of the problems.

oh ya the problems are gone. i have a momba monster system in my 1/8 buggy and it's very scary. my buddy converts all his1/5 to bl systems and his blows my baja and firehammer away.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks