Traxxas xmaxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bshafer988

Hey so I got a traxxas xmaxx brand new few days ago and I noticed the shock spring is rubbing agnist the shock body and scratching it how can I fix this ? Is it normal for it to happen

Hey so I got a traxxas xmaxx brand new few days ago and I noticed the shock spring is rubbing agnist the shock body and scratching it how can I fix this ? Is it normal for it to happen
Is it actually scratching it or just depositing the material from the springs on it? Those springs just kind of flop side to side as they work.

Pretty common, the spring is compressing without any support due to the size difference between the inner diameter of the spring and the outer diameter of the shock body.
Ok thanks just hate the scratches that it cause on the nice shock body lol does that happen to yours to ?

That used to happen on the old rc10gt trucks, not too much you can do about tbh. If it bothers you just put shock socks on it. I didn't have mine long enough for the scratches to start lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks