Trevor Simpson engine in MCD stadium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looker2756

I have been chatting with a member about the Simpson engine being installed in an MCD. I wanted to share these pictures of the engine in it. It runs very well in this truck. There is talk of a direct drop in engine for these vehicles, We'll see what happens. It would be a very nice option for sure.

IMGA0003.gif

IMGA0001.gif

IMGA0002.gif

Thanks for sharing! I was wondering about this and couldn't get a definate answer. Do you know if any one has contacted T.S. ? I send email with no response. How much did you have to modify the engine to get it to fit?

Had to remove the one bolt in the way. Then mill out a spot for the rear drive line to clear. We left the bolt out completely, with no problems. We have been in contact with Trevor Simpson & there are plans for now to change the design to fit. We'll see what all happens here in the near future.

Really depends on gearing choice. Normal race gear will take it to low to mid 50's. The RPM is crazy & makes top speeds higher. Could be geared to run 60's pretty easy.

Yes you do. It is a Sandec Digital Tach.. We use this to give us max RPM readings on passes when tuning, Especially new engines. It gives us an idea of where they all top out under loads. Also allows us to know where different gear ratios top out on shorter passes. Allowing us to choose a proper gear ration for different conditions. Nice tool to have !

They are very nice. We want to see 16500 or more !
Sendec Digial Tachometer

This is a Digital Tachometer. Clip it on the Plug Wire and read your RPM. Will also save the High RPM. Very neet Tool to perfect your Racing.

$79.99
Sale Price:

SENDECTACH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks