Trevor Simpson product questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TS Engine..PNG Hi Trevor. I have just bought a car from one of our members and it has one of your engines in it. It didn't want to start so its in bits at the moment.
What do you want to know from the member s on here?

J

Last edited:
Thank you for the photo. It has been a few years for anyone to tell me that the upwards facing casereed and headkit was being used for a baja. I have been machining my domes for 23cc engines right now. I have to machine the following.
32mm domes, 34mm domes, head kits, case reeds, reed petals, and fan covers. I've been thinking about prototyping parts for rc boats recently if there is a strong interest. Also, there is a wait time for my parts because I have to machine them all by hand.

Do you still sell spares for the older two bolts? Are you needing guinea pigs also? I have been searching the web but can't find spare nor your shop if you have one.
J

What spares are you looking for? I'm machining parts right now so let me know. If any locals would be interested I'm thinking by this summer I could possibly do part testing in person. Maybe at one point I had a website. I will eventually start a website again for a online store. I had recently started turning down parts so it will take time for spares.

Unless I have a clear photo I could tell you better. You do have enough room to machine 2 more bolt holes for the cases. A few years ago I did it. A 4 bolt cylinder will fit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks