North Carolina Triple crown 1/5 off-road event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, 7.5 hours 🤔
10-11hrs for me. But I’ll make the drive. Josh is a great guy and puts on great events. The only way we can get more tracks is to show others the demand for them
11.5 from me. A little too far.
3 days of fun. Josh puts on some great events. He put on blue ridge nationals and the summer sizzler

Getting closer! Come on out and enjoy some 1/5 racing with a great group of fellow 1/5 enthusiasts. If your first time on a track, we are here to support you to make sure you have a great time. Bring those dbxl /e, rovan and 30degree north, mcd, losi and any other rigs. We’ll make sure you get in a class.

Getting closer! Come on out and enjoy some 1/5 racing with a great group of fellow 1/5 enthusiasts. If your first time on a track, we are here to support you to make sure you have a great time. Bring those dbxl /e, rovan and 30degree north, mcd, losi and any other rigs. We’ll make sure you get in a class.
I wish I was able to attend an event like this.

It is awesome the way you will make sure someone can get their feet wet regardless of what they might have in the stable. For someone like me who is new to the large-scale stuff this would a perfect situation to actually run a true race and see what it is all about.

Good luck guys!

I wish I was able to attend an event like this.

It is awesome the way you will make sure someone can get their feet wet regardless of what they might have in the stable. For someone like me who is new to the large-scale stuff this would a perfect situation to actually run a true race and see what it is all about.

Good luck guys!
You racing at rocky hill raceway this season?

You racing at rocky hill raceway this season?
I have thought about giving it a shot. It is only a couple hours due north from me, so it is probably closest.
I should do a little homework and see what I can come up with. Not an issue traveling a couple hours for me.

Have to see if I can find a schedule, being in Northeast not sure when they might actually get things rolling there.

I have thought about giving it a shot. It is only a couple hours due north from me, so it is probably closest.
I should do a little homework and see what I can come up with. Not an issue traveling a couple hours for me.

Have to see if I can find a schedule, being in Northeast not sure when they might actually get things rolling there.
80D53A9B-A5E5-41CB-90CC-B76BE39FAE1C.png

Come on out. It’s the best way to grow 1/5 in other locations by supporting your local tracks. At some point it would be nice to see a series event between tracks. But right now they are far and few between them.
Dam, I'd love to race this. Have 2 ready to go, probably a 30 hour drive for me though lol
I didn’t realize you lived so far away. I thought you were in New York 😆. You would be closer to a MOD races in California. Or better yet hit silver state in Vegas. I am planning on going this year. It’s under roof, guaranteed to race rain or shine

Last edited:
View attachment 92398

Come on out. It’s the best way to grow 1/5 in other locations by supporting your local tracks. At some point it would be nice to see a series event between tracks. But right now they are far and few between them.

Thanks for posting that. Have to get my Calander out and see what I can do. Certain do-able as far as travel goes.
Weekends a little tough with work schedule but I will rearrange that if need be.

Thanks for posting that. Have to get my Calander out and see what I can do. Certain do-able as far as travel goes.
Weekends a little tough with work schedule but I will rearrange that if need be.
You won’t regret going. The first time I went I said I would only do a couple two day races that year, I ended up racing every race they had but the season opener that I missed. It’s a great time. It’s about 9-10 hr drive depending on traffic around New York.

You won’t regret going. The first time I went I said I would only do a couple two day races that year, I ended up racing every race they had but the season opener that I missed. It’s a great time. It’s about 9-10 hr drive depending on traffic around New York.
It would be completely new to me. All the years I have played with toy cars I never actually raced a true race.
Raced plenty of other things over the years karts, motorcycles, quads, snow mobiles , stock cars , dragsters but no RC. Most people would probably start with toy cars before the real thing, but I guess I had to be different.
Maybe there are others that might be going or want to go that are from this area. I know there are some from New York , NJ , and Long Island area.
GazooRC isn't far either. We had talked about getting together so maybe this would be a good excuse to do just that.

Come-ON" Spring!!

It would be completely new to me. All the years I have played with toy cars I never actually raced a true race.
Raced plenty of other things over the years karts, motorcycles, quads, snow mobiles , stock cars , dragsters but no RC. Most people would probably start with toy cars before the real thing, but I guess I had to be different.
Maybe there are others that might be going or want to go that are from this area. I know there are some from New York , NJ , and Long Island area.
GazooRC isn't far either. We had talked about getting together so maybe this would be a good excuse to do just that.

Come-ON" Spring!!
You would fit right in. Most 1/5 scale guys have been racing some form of full scale racing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks