Tsk-b cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofastgas

Can somebody post a picture of a Baja with a tsk cage on a Baja with a Taylor pipe? The pipe I got is for a tsk-b cage I just can't see how it's going to fit ,before I pull the trigger on one,thanks guys

Can somebody post a picture of a Baja with a tsk cage on a Baja with a Taylor pipe? The pipe I got is for a tsk-b cage I just can't see how it's going to fit ,before I pull the trigger on one,thanks guys
You sure about that? As far as I'm aware Taylor makes one sidepipe and it's for a baja 5b. Can be made to work with a 5t with small mods to bracket, but I don't see it working with a tsk-b cage at all

You sure about that? As far as I'm aware Taylor makes one sidepipe and it's for a baja 5b. Can be made to work with a 5t with small mods to bracket, but I don't see it working with a tsk-b cage at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208-201907.png
    Screenshot_20230208-201907.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 17
It's perfect :LOL:
fashion disney GIF

I had to slip in for the gif, @Clubin for knowing taylor products and @John Parks for knowing his baja's. I personally have no idea if it fits but I think the point with the tsk cage is to keep everything internal and even tho the outside pipe fits it may just not be everyone's cup of tea.

I had to slip in for the gif, @Clubin for knowing taylor products and @John Parks for knowing his baja's. I personally have no idea if it fits but I think the point with the tsk cage is to keep everything internal and even tho the outside pipe fits it may just not be everyone's cup of tea.
Thanks man,I'm sure I can make it work, figured someone on here had this set up
That pipe is in a 90 degree angle rite? Pic of the pipe?

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_170237038.jpg
    IMG_20230201_170237038.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 8
I asked Mike about the big bore sidepipe and he said it wouldn't fit, looks like you have squeezed it in there hopefully it doesn't melt the cage. I would really prefer a side pipe but the non big bore version is probably too restricting for the 71cc... He said go with the Tony Green pipe above which will fit but all he seems to offer at the moment at least on the website is in steel. Is Titanium a special request or has he just stopped making them, I noticed a couple other pipes on his website he no longer seems to be advertising titanium either.

I asked Mike about the big bore sidepipe and he said it wouldn't fit, looks like you have squeezed it in there hopefully it doesn't melt the cage. I would really prefer a side pipe but the non big bore version is probably too restricting for the 71cc... He said go with the Tony Green pipe above which will fit but all he seems to offer at the moment at least on the website is in steel. Is Titanium a special request or has he just stopped making them, I noticed a couple other pipes on his website he no longer seems to be advertising titanium either.
Thanks,not sure what direction I'm going to go with it,but the pipe is staying that's for sure,it's amazing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks