Tuned pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcwilly64

I'm a noob to racing and bashing . I have a great time putting together the hpi baja 5t . I've put a ONB g340 on a 38 lbs 5t running 19/55 gears and used a DDM fast pipe because I like the rear exit. It's fast but not what I expected after I broke it in . Lots of midrange .I'm looking to change the pipe. Can someone recommend a pipe for the figure 8 track, or is my gear to high?

uploadfromtaptalk1452122007718.jpg

I would try 18/54 first. The Victory rc big bore would be a great pipe. They make a rear mount or side mount. A better pipe would wake it up.

If you have an obr engine, the Vrc pro pipes are designed specifically for their engines. The vrc big bore also works well on their engines.

Are you wanting lots of low end, or mid/high?

Thanks guys . I'm looking for that get out of the low and mid for the short track . That's why I was wondering about the gearing to

I would try 18/54. The Bartolone torpedo has crazy low end power. You could probably keep the 19/55 with how much low end there is and not lose top speed. They don't rev as high as the pro pipe, but if you are in short track, you need a high rev pipe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks