Tuning engine with Jetpro pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcflyer55

HELP!! Tuning engine with Jetpro pipe

I put a Jetpro pipe on my stock (23cc) DBXL engine.

From a stop I go to full throttle and it takes time to come on the pipe. In that time if I let off the throttle it keeps accelerating. I can only get it to stop by hitting full break.

Last edited:
Look at throttle linkage its binding at the pivot the bolt is dragging it head on plastic pivot arm look around you will find it it's been 6 months since mine did it to I'm going from memory

It's dragging but not on the bolt. I tried tightening everything but it's worse now.
It took me almost 2 1/2 hours to get the pipe on, if I have to remove it to fix this I'll loose my mind.

Do you know if anyone makes aluminum parts instead of these plastic parts?

Last edited:
I remember now I put a plastic shim to raise the arm up so it does not drag also I put a through bolt with a nut in it to it fell out while leading east coast nationals
The shim I used was a limiter used in 1/10 scale cars shocks just a big plastic spacer 1/4 inches it may be set up for a bearing
I was in a hurry at race so I don't remember

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks