Turnbuckle ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcflyer55

I broke the ball link/ rod end on the end of the turnbuckle that goes from the spindle carrier/ hub to the bottom of the shock tower.

I can't find that rod end anywhere. All I see is the pack of 7 turnbuckles for $50.

Any suggestions would be great.

LH thread
Plastic
The turnbuckle is 7mm so I guess M7 can't find any specs omit and I waited over an hour on hold with horizon hobby then used the call back option but never heard from anyone.

This is the part I need

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The stock turnbuckles are the way to go. The dgi pieces are garbage. If you buy the set of turnbuckles from horizon, you'll have all you need for a while cuz there's more than one of each piece. The metal ones are not very convenient when one breaks. Well, anything breaking isn't convenient but speaking from experience, the dgi turnbuckles are just not thick enough to hold up the 30lbs of vehicle. What needs to be manufactured is a metal version of the stock rod end. Are you listening Area RC!!???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks