Turtle Racing Aluminum Clutch Bell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Looking for a lighter, stronger, more truer clutch bell for your HPI Baja 5b buggy? Then the new Turtle Racing billet aluminum clutch bell is exactly what you’ve been looking for. The Turtle Racing aluminum clutch bell for the HPI Baja 5b now includes machined cooling fins, is also much lighter than stock bell for reduced rotating mass and faster...

Turtle Racing Aluminum Clutch Bell

ABSOLUTLY, unlike the other manufacturer that thinks making things work with other items, like clutch bells and covers is just silly. Look at him sell his stuff now. lol
T

Ill suggest the Turtle Bell. RamTech and Turtle racing work together to make sure everything is 100% compatible.

I have had the Steel Turtle bell for many months now and an happy as can be. Wont go wrong with the above listed combo.

ONe thing to Note. The Newest TR ALuminum Clutch Bell Will NOT work with the Modifier chutch Cover. though the older aluminum bells and the Steel Bell Does work.
so for those interested in using Modifier RC Clutch covers and the TR Bell. you ll need a Steel Bell. but TRs aluminum Bell will work with RAMTechs Carrier.

I cant wait to try out my new steel bell. I had the alum one and it just was not for me. Got to like the way turtle takes care of his customers. :donatello: :donatello: :ph34r: :batman:

It some how melted to the inside of the clutch housing, I don't know if it was not installed right or what but it fused to the inside of that housing so it would not spin. Turtle took great care of me and asked me if I wanted another one, I didnt want to make a big deal out of it but he sent me a new steel one anyways. He is a great guy in my book

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks