Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

tx sometimes stops working??

Discussion in 'Large Scale RC Electronics' started by MARLEY76, Nov 29, 2017.

1. MARLEY76

MARLEY76 Well-Known Member

hi guys can any one help me. my problem is that ive a flysky fs-gt2e tx & rx and every so often it stops responding to throttle and steering completly dead. even tho tx is lit up still. batterys in both tx and buggy are charged up.. i have to quickly turn tx on/off for it to respond .. really reluctant at min in using it justin case it does a runner at WOT.. getting kill switch soon for it . ive flysky gt-3b tx n rx on my other 1/5th .with no prob sods law that that ones got 3rd channel kill switch fitted..any input really appreciated thanks lads....

2. MARLEY76

anyone out there!!! that can shed some light on my prob with the tx n rx.. iknow flysky are not the best brands out there but they are all i have at the moment..thanks

3. atom3624

atom3624 Well-Known Member

Check your batteries.
    Check the contacts - connectors into the Rx.
    Check for loose wires.

Al.

4. MARLEY76

will do atom3624 . cheers for reply m8 ..... ill let you know how i get on with it ..