Tyre death!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No traction whatsoever Charles,the tyres were poop anyway but i managed to knacker them even more,i'd love to flatten it but as you can see i was a little restricted on space and the grass was tooooo wet!
Its up for sale too!
Offers anyone...ha ha.
J.

No traction whatsoever Charles,the tyres were poop anyway but i managed to knacker them even more,i'd love to flatten it but as you can see i was a little restricted on space and the grass was tooooo wet!
Its up for sale too!
Offers anyone...ha ha.
J.

:clown: wondered why it was just on the tarmac :clown:

looked quick as well bud :cool2:

think that was close have a look at jackobytes mt hummer vid (flintshire 1-21 but not sure which vid) on youtube he must have only been 6 inches off hittin one :clown:

just watched that 1, he was close there. its mad you can go to the biggest field with one tree in the middle and still hit it!!

is it comin back out once you get some new tyres james??? would like to see it on the grass ;)

I put it up for sale on fleebay but it never sold,so I am going to stick with the original plan and turn it into an offroad buggy.
I already have a gravel pack for it,it was on the car but has been taken off to sell.
J.

As said mate,the ground was cold so there was nearly zero traction,so ,they wern't that bad.I could still get a good few runs out of them.Probably not driving like that though:)
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks