UK Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris,

Check out the BRCA web site for the national 1/5 scale series. I am new also and should be getting to my 1st meeting in September at Mendip near Weston Super Mare.

What car are you running?

Cheers,

Nigel

I Have an FG Sportline 08 Porsche. I only live about 35 mins from mendip so that's pretty handy. A friend of mine is looking for a second hand FG at the moment so he can race at mendip also.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Cool, I have just purchased the same car 08 Sportline Porsche..............which body are you running - GT3 or GT2?

Will you be running at the September Mendip meeting? This will be my first go with 1/5 on road so should be fun and a huge learning curve no doubt! ;-)

You should post up some pics!

Cheers,

Nigel

Hi Nigel. I hvae both shells, but i think i prefer the GT2. I am going to mendip this saturday for a play to set the car up a bit better. I should be at the meeting in september, but i'll have to check the dates to make sure i have nothing on. I have posted some pics on the general chat forum page and it is under the heading "new fg porsche owner here"

Nice to know someone else is getting into 1/5 as well as me !

All the best,
Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks