Ultra noob question...sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admorris

God I hate being a noob, but I am to 5th scale. Anyway, I just received my km t1000 from Dan...it has the km g3 controller. I am sure I'm missing something simple, but after turning on both radio on truck and controller, the controls do nothing. Is there a basic setup that I need to go through? I hear the servos running on the truck, but no response from throttle/steering input.

Once again, I truly am sorry for the idiotic question, but what can I say. I've had a savage x 4.6 for three years and never ran into this issue.

And I know it's probably a crap controller...good for now though :)

Really appreciate any responses in advance!
Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
if you look in the box the radio came there should be a little binding cable with a plug on the end, follow the instrucions in the hand book it quite easy if you get stuck let us know,

Thanks again guys...seriously hate being a noob at this. Glad y'all didn't crush me like so many other forums tend to do. I'm sure I'll have many more questions...haha

Fill in you location in the user CP then you will get the best advice for your area in respect of spares etc........for example; you don't have to go in to detail like Morris Road, Birmingham........just Birmingham would do :D

Thanks again guys...seriously hate being a noob at this. Glad y'all didn't crush me like so many other forums tend to do. I'm sure I'll have many more questions...haha

don't worry weve heard them all before mate from some prick called assad he new fu* all as well but he never learnt a thing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks