UNDER CONSTRUCTION: FG Monster/Stadium. Polishing and buildup from scratch and improveā€¦ šŸ˜Ž

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey buddy, very nice! reminds me a little of my old FG monster beetle! ive just built up a Stadium Truck which has a the essential alloy parts and few other alloy parts, i may go full alloy in future but for now it does the job :)

hey buddy, very nice! reminds me a little of my old FG monster beetle! ive just built up a Stadium Truck which has a the essential alloy parts and few other alloy parts, i may go full alloy in future but for now it does the job :)

At first a happy new year to you all! šŸ„‚

@tizdaz Thanks!

More and more ideas are coming onā€¦šŸ˜… I have a pretty nice G260RC1 that hopefully does the job in this setup. I consider to replace the housing for CNC (billet). It's on Aliespress, but I am not sure about putting it onto an original Zenoah...

ā€¦but a fresh transmitter box has already been installed šŸ˜

IMG_4871.jpeg

Last edited:
26cc will be fine, but with your FG being all alloy it will be on the heavy side, when i upgraded to a stock zen 290 coupled with a tuned pipe it was a huge improvement ;)

PS...be cautious using that air filter!! the stock FG filter is prob one of the best on market especially when you throw on a TGN redncek & outerwears ;)

26cc will be fine, but with your FG being all alloy it will be on the heavy side, when i upgraded to a stock zen 290 coupled with a tuned pipe it was a huge improvement ;)

PS...be cautious using that air filter!! the stock FG filter is prob one of the best on market especially when you throw on a TGN redncek & outerwears ;)
I was/am considering a 29cc, but this 26cc engine is in perfect confition and came with the car, so I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt šŸ˜‰. If I do upgrade, it will probably be an OBR 29 of 30.5.

Thanks for the advise!

Last edited:
Some heads up. I have a new engineā€¦. but later more on that. šŸ˜ I am desperate in need of help šŸ„¶ I have a hydro front an rear brake system with a GTB pump. Have a standard servo that mist be strong enough but no room for the pump. Want the servo to PUSH and not PULL the pump. There is not much room on a FG Offroadā€¦ please adviseā€¦ Maybe someone with the same kind of setup? Thanks!

Some heads up. I have a new engineā€¦. but later more on that. šŸ˜ I am desperate in need of help šŸ„¶ I have a hydro front an rear brake system with a GTB pump. Have a standard servo that mist be strong enough but no room for the pump. Want the servo to PUSH and not PULL the pump. There is not much room on a FG Offroadā€¦ please adviseā€¦ Maybe someone with the same kind of setup? Thanks!
Mine were mechanical disc breaks so I'm no help.

My servo pushes the master cylinder , no problem , but had to use a heavy duty servo.

piccy.jpg

Being new to larger stuff I had no idea that hydraulic brakes were even a thing. I mean sure why not. Learning as I go forward.
This hobby has come a long way from my younger years. Lovin it.

Being new to larger stuff I had no idea that hydraulic brakes were even a thing. I mean sure why not. Learning as I go forward.
This hobby has come a long way from my younger years. Lovin it.
The European cars have had it as an option for many years. I opted for the cable versions on my fg vs the hydraulic. I regretted getting them. They hung up constantly in the dirt. I won't put them on an off-road car again. Especially a 4x4 where mechanical inboard brakes work well.

Engine updateā€¦. Installing a kill switch at this moment on my new 29cc Stage 3 G4Zā€¦šŸ˜Ž

IMG_5549.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks