Upgrade is a coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Just a little FYI guys, I'm planning on upgrading the forum and front page software hopefully either this evening if not then by the end of this weekend.

Lots of cool new features on the forum such as user customizable profiles, social groups, PM sorting, etc. I'm hoping to have it all down within an hour or so.

While the site is down you feel free to hang out at HPIBajaForum.com or RCNitroTalk.com

??What and leave my family?? No way, I am going to play with my truck then! I could never leave!!! ::Que dramatic soap opera music::

Can we get a live chat? Please??

Trip..

Last edited:
thats funny because when i logged on lastnight i thought to myself 'god damm is somebody ever going to change the home screen' hahah

it is geting a litle boring..

good to see some changes,give my eyes a break for a while haha

Not 100% complete, but the core upgrade has been completed. Now it's time for me to go and do the minor changes and such. I've got to run right now but will work on it more when I get back home this evening.

Not 100% complete, but the core upgrade has been completed. Now it's time for me to go and do the minor changes and such. I've got to run right now but will work on it more when I get back home this evening.

Give us a heads up when complete. I notice the right side with the sponcers and such extend past the screen on Windows Internet Explorer 7.0.6.. And the forum jump whent back to the bottom instead of under the last post.:)

Holy poop! I had no idea it was so screwed up on IE - I use Firefox and it looked perfect, at any rate I think I've fixed IE 7 as well, let me know if you are still having issues with the side bar.

I use google chrome at home and it looked fine, wondered what everyone was talking about until I came to work today (IE7) and saw for myself! :D

It's ok now though. :)

Ever since the upgrade on IE I get the little red X in the left corner of the home page and can't see the pic in the banner??Not a big deal but thought you should know:clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks