Upgrade steeringservo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it should have came with two servos. I read on Kraken web sight that you are not to use spectrum radio with kraken servos & I wanted to run our spectrum radio so I switched throttle servo to savox also the kraken servo main gear is brass & have striped on me. I am running a DX6R Tx but just going to run a Y harness to run both servos until I up grade Rx because the one I have now only is a 2ch. Rx.
I am running dual Kraken steering servos and a Kraken throttle servo.
The issue I came across was the male servo plugs have a thin plastic flange that needed to be removed, so they could be plugged into the Spectrum receive. The setup works for me so far without any problems.49720

I am running dual Kraken steering servos and a Kraken throttle servo.
The issue I came across was the male servo plugs have a thin plastic flange that needed to be removed, so they could be plugged into the Spectrum receive. The setup works for me so far without any problems.View attachment 49720
I spoke with someone at Kraken about using Kraken servos with spectrum Tx & was told that using the two together might cause glicthing problems. With that info & the weak brass main gear in Kraken servos I just switch to servos I trust (savox). My friend is using a spectrum Tx with kraken servos with no problems but I did not want to chance it.

I spoke with someone at Kraken about using Kraken servos with spectrum Tx & was told that using the two together might cause glicthing problems. With that info & the weak brass main gear in Kraken servos I just switch to servos I trust (savox). My friend is using a spectrum Tx with kraken servos with no problems but I did not want to chance it.
This is a famous quote "If it ant't broke don't fix it"
But to each his own.
Good Luck,
William E. Burrows Jr.
P.S. I was born and raised in the great state of Ohio in the city of Euclid.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks