Upgrades coming already...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyline373

Well didn't take long. Servos have got to go. Ordered some 5755's, and a 5000mah receiver pack. Can't wait to watch these servo's make short work of the steering and brakes! You guys have any suggestions besides wheels and tires?:lol:

Last edited:
Also guys, where can I get some wheel adapters for this rig? Can't seem to find them anyplace.

Nm lol, found several links now.

Last edited:
have fun stuffing the 5000mah in the box:w00t:i got mine in with a killerbee also,but it did take some stuffing.once i got it all in took a hair dryer and heated the outside of box up to to get the top to fit like befor i started:lol:

have fun stuffing the 5000mah in the box:w00t:i got mine in with a killerbee also,but it did take some stuffing.once i got it all in took a hair dryer and heated the outside of box up to to get the top to fit like befor i started:lol:

Ya,the radio box is a bit small but we have been adding a radio shack (small)project box to the top of the radio box then everything then fits great.the project boxes are under 5.00 and they fit right on top of the radio box.why nutech has that small box?? That is one thing they need to adress for sure.

Today was the first day I got to really enjoy it. I spent about an hour running it today, no brown parts, I pit the tuned pipe on it as well. It screams. I can't wait for better tires/ wheels, the stock ones have way to much rotation mass which makes them ballon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks