Upgrades for Sportline '08?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on what your wanting to do with it and what you think could use improving. i have an older sportsline model (either a 97 or 04, im not really sure) and im just upgrading whatever breaks or is worn out.

like i said, what do you want, more power, better braking, better handling, etc?

front brakes are a must have. good tires, more good tires, a few more good tires, good servos and a stiff chassis, alloy dif case, metal pinion and alloy spur carrier. ball drives are nice too. anything from there is more bling than a needed part... side rails for the body mounts are a wise investment too. I just make my own

Thanks Pipeous, just what I wanted to hear, it really does not need anything in particular, it was originally put together by the same group that put your F1 together out here...Already pretty good, like you said tires tires tires, they make all the difference, but I just wanted to add something, a little free cash waiting lol....The Bajas are already taken care of for rebuilds this winter, just wanted to not forget the FG....lol.

for sure. watch ebay uk. you'll find a nice used evo chassis for around $50. good time to buy too cuz sometimes it takes forever. I had one chassis take 9 weeks to arrive.but a $250 chassis for $50 is worth the wait.

if those guys built the car then I'll bet it allready has front brakes. my sportline f1 came with them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks