US has Nutech distributor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

US now has a Nutech distributor. I have talked to Willy Compton owner of C-4 Electronics and Hobbies / Nutech Racing several times and he is a great guy. I am hoping to get a Thunderbolt II Pro race kit in the near future. Right now the Pro Racer kit is being produced in limited production. Full production should be coming at the end of the year. Here are some pictures of the Pro Race model.
http://www.nutech-racing.com/EN/index.html
ProTBII6.gif
ProTBII5.gif
ProTBII4.gif
ProTBII3.gif
ProTBII2.gif
ProTBII1.gif

The Thunderbolt II both the pro and RTR has a TRUE center diff not like others that call a gear and shaft a diff which is not.

What happened to the $6-700 stock models...where are they at...don't get me wrong I like bling but at double the cost of a plastic machine I would like to have to choice of which one I want

Never seen a TBII for $600 to $700. But they do have a $900 all most ready to run version that has everything but a radio which is mostly plastic. The Pro Kit is not for bling factor but for race. All so has some other up grades as well.

For more information check out the link I posted above.

Last edited:
I believe the tb2 is now $949 with 2.4 radio and cy26cc and looks to be free shipping:cool2: and $1350 for an all alloy pro is an awesome price...rckiwi and bentleymarshall have been running the snot out of their pro's and it's proving to be a very durable machine.

I impressed enough with the nutechs build quality, durability and ongoing R&D factory support that i had to order myself a mega MT, if it proves to be as good as i think it is then my rampage TT will be hitting the market to fund either a sandstorm pro version or fuego pro when it's released...i'm really liking what nutechs doing

The US distribotor sells the RTR TBII with a 2.4 radio and a 26cc engine for $949US. You all so for a little less get it with a 23cc or with out a radio if you all ready have one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks