Useful AA rechargeable battery comparison chart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

I have loads of Energiser and Duracell 2500mah nimh batteries and they get used in everything in our house but I was looking for some high quality AA's for my TX found this comparison chart based on the claimed mah rating and the actual test mah rating. Makes for interesting reading. I thought there were higher quality cells out there than the 1's I have but it seems mine are up there with the best at just over 100% test rating :cool2: For a top quality cell check out the Rayovac hybrids at 113% test rating :2guns: Compare this to the 1st cells on the list rated at 2900mah but only return 2500mah in the test - may as well buy a higher quality 2500 cell.

http://www.rechargeable-battery-rev...attery-tests/aa-nimh-battery-performance.html

Last edited:
your welcome Andy:cool2:

check out the full site they have loads of diff duracell and welcome to

go pick up from there unit ....check out there duracell chargers as well

Yeah done that mate! I'd never heard of em before - nice 1 :kiss::clown:

Bit late I know.
When I get back I'll have to check out my Tx state - I'm always plugging in then flogging the internet, or watching a recording of F1 or something ...
My handsets - telephones - are fecked and have given the wife grief whilst I've been away.
Prompted me to take a look on ... you guessed it ... Fleabay.
Keith's prices are bloody expensive!!
Pack of 4x AA Duracell 2450 mAh £4.55 and free delivery :eek:mg: .... .... some even stating they're 3800mAh which I'll take with a (little) pinch of salt I reckon, but heh ho !!
That's competition for you. :balloon:
Al.

Nice find Atom :cool: The advantage with the place Keith posted is I pass it going to & from work so no delivery cost & I can call in whenever. The fleabay one are a cracking deal for everyone else tho ;)

Now thats a usefull chart, nice 1 Dwarfy.

I use Energisers 2500mah, find they are very goods quality.

Bought a few set over the last year or so, got 3 sets of 8 for £11 per set, set of 20 for the bargain price of £16, took me an age to find that deal. :laugh::w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks