Value for money ?.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to be firehammer with different roll cage system and body....
I would bet on that...smartech was going to do some thing different this year....
by dropping the firehammer mt & firehammer buggy.........
I remember reading that some place.....Slawhammer

just looking at the engine mmm have you asked the seller what engine is in there cy or mmm im not sure engine looks dodgy to me mucker but how am i to say i got me self the fs car and that's a clone to well for that price not bad at all and looks to me fg so why not like slawhamer said firehammer with different roll cage system and body or the mutilator any way plenty parts for these cars so all in all a good deal

If I could post the link I could show you it is a Hobby Pro. Hobby pro uses CY 23,26 and 29 motors.

I can't post the link, because the website is shoddy... Unfortunately it is the only site that has hobbypro's complete lineup.

Easiest way to tell it's a Hobby Pro, is to look at the flip top fuel tank...

They look pretty good for the money,I haven't seen a Baja,FG or MCD fully loaded for the money.Might be worth a gamble?
J.
Anyone heard of 'Engage rc'?

I got to witness a hobby pro this weekend. the plastic is sure brittle. young fella was driving and there were all kinds of rc's on the track. he was going slow and the others were catching up... a SLASH (1/10 electric) came up behind and tagged him on the right rear as he pulled over to let them by. it broke both lower and upper arms. as he walked over and started picking up parts, the same slash tagged him rear left. yup broke both upper and lower arms. I had to donate all my spares to get it back up and running (as he broke 2 of 4 front arms on a bad jump a few minutes before this LOL). it's got a lot of firehammer parts on it now. even replacing the gas tank and I liked that flip lid. I thought fluke but when so many break in one outing?

I had a bit of a problem with a small flip and it took out the rear lower arm... I replaced it with hammer parts and it broke again. I put on another hammer arm and intentionally THREW the buggy on the ground, on the rear arm, but it didn't break... I think the QC isn't all that good from the manufacture. I haven't broken anything else... Meli did smoke a plastic pinion gear in tall grass, but I don't fault the car.

The flip top gas tank lid is cool, but they all leak like hell! Ditch the HobbyPro tank and replace it with a FH (buggy) tank.

:donatello:
You might just have had a bad one Len.My collegue runs a Carson and its more reliable than all three of my FG's.
J.

it,s not if you get a good or bad one voo.its how many parts are out there to fix it when you need too.it,s hard enough to get parts for a fg or a baja here in knoxville tn.nevermind a clone os either

:donatello:

it,s not if you get a good or bad one voo.its how many parts are out there to fix it when you need too.it,s hard enough to get parts for a fg or a baja here in knoxville tn.nevermind a clone os either

Theres a bloke on fleebay UK called simons rc spares He has allsorts and if he hasn't got them one week he'll have them the next.He also does worldwide postage.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks