Vegas, here I come

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubixcube

I am leaving for Vegas tonight. Fly out at 9:10pm, and get in vegas at 10:30pm. Gonna be there for 6 days. I will be visiting my parents, and will be at the nascar races this upcoming weekend as well :rock-on:

I just checked the weather for Vegas, and supposed to be in the 70's/80's. OH HELL YEAH! The weekend looks like a great one for the races. Saturday it is supposed to be up around 82, and sunny. On sunday it is supposed to be up around 83,sunny, with a wind of around 7mph. Perfect racing conditions. It will be nice to get out of the snowy, cold for awhile, and get a jump start on a tan. The only part that is going to suck is coming back to snow, and cold. Oh well, all good things must come to a end, unfortunelty. It will be nice to start working on a tan early, to get the skin toughened up for summer, since I plan on running my rc's alot this year. Got some other stuff planned while I am there as well. But you know the saying - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas. I have done that many times already, and getting ready to do it again, lol.

Hopefully I can get some good pics during the races.

I will be in section 1G, row 14, seat 21 or 22, for the races on sat and sunday.

One of these times out there, I would love to be able to bring my baja with me, and tear up the desert. That would be fun as hell with some paddle tires.

In 6 hours, I will be in the air. :gunsmilie: :w00t: :rock-on:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks