Vekta.5 wont start after 2 tanks of fuel???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteolheadz100

I took out my vekta 5 to run today and during braking airen 2 tanks of fuel and it ran perfect. When I went to start it back up on the third tank of gas it will not start not even a pop when the choke is on. I changed the spark plug, I checked the ignition coil took the engine out inspected everything the fuel lines are receiving fuel and the return line is going back into the tank with no issues fuel lines are good, the carburetor I have not touched since it was running fine I have no idea what else to check I pull and Pull and Pull and not even a pop like it wants to start remove the spark plug checked if it was flooded pulled it a couple times it seems to be fine not flooded. Any other suggestions on why this won't start anymore?

with the spark plug out & inserted into the spark plug wire hold it against the fins on the head pull the starter and see if it has spark also check your air cleaner

Dynamite instructions are incorrect at least we are happy that he's running again. Instructions on the dynamite kill switch State polarity does not matter but apparently it does

The polarity on the dynamite kill switch needs to be negative closest to the motor we had it reverse and it was cutting spark even with no power that was the issue thanks guys

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks