Very mad!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

I started this new job 2 months ago right and was ment to be getting paid today!! ive work just over 8 weeks and I hav'nt seen a penny!!

I rang up omega fm, the company and they said am not even on there list!! not even on there pay roll..... for fook sake why???

I suppose the main thing is the 'paper chase'.
Is there anything signed in person? Agreements, whatever.
Don't know what the service is you provided, but similarly, is there a purchase order, signed by these guys?
Best of luck anyway. Keep calm mate and get it sorted.
Al.

when i started i didnt sign anythink! they wanted my time sheet when i started
but they wer busy to come down and see me when i was in work, so i sent them my hours
by email, they said there gonna get back to me!! and they hav'nt!! Im really pissed off
now!! gonna ring them again!!

i've been in the same situation myself, to the point that I couldn't pay my rent for 2 months. Luckily my nexy emlployer was kind enough to give me an advance.

In all legal matters like this, collect all evidence of what you did and when you did it, and put it in writing. Make it clear what the problem is, how long it has been a problem, and what you expect them to reasonably do about it (like give you a $500 advance immidiately whilst they sort out the backlog).

Keep all emotion out of the letter, keep it to only facts. If you can provide a log of correspondence with them on the matter then also include this.

You need to do it this way because it gives you a record that they have been notified of the problem, and allows you to take them through court with ease if you need to (in which case it shows that you have been reasonable with them, and they are the ones at fault). In the UK we'd use the small claims court for this, and usualy the court summons (i.e. applying to the court for a hearing which only costs you £60) clears it all up.

I really can't stress enough that you need to keep emotion out of the letter, because it would only count against you if you have to take this higher.

andy i work for a firm and every week is a fight to get paid, if they have got an office local get down there don,t give up on wots yours emails and phone calls are easy to ignore .

got my money 2day but they under paid me!! ment to be getting £570 but
they paid my £370 happy ish but still pissed off!! and also happy that I won
the cowrc comp!! hehe!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks