Victory rc club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i got the vrc bb and will be getting the vrc pro next

Theres 3 types of vrc pipes

vrc for stock engines, vrc bigbore works best with bb and tuned engines gives good torque for low and mid power and theres vrc pro for bb and tuned engines this pipe is good for mid and top end power... so if you like driving flat out vrc pro is for you

So which vrc pipe should you get all depends on what engine you have and what driving style you like

Troy

PIPE: Vrc bigbore unsilenced, MOTOR: Obr 7hp 30.5 3mm longrod

IMG_0756-1.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

Troy

Last edited:
hi guys, im ordering a victory pro in a week or two, ive heard nothing but great things about it, im more into the high speed thing, my new engine arrives tommorrow, cant wait!!! ive had a few 'tuned motors, one being the pro mx 30.5 cc 4 bolt ,which could make my fg easily wheelie with 40/22 gears with jetpro, but im hoping this will be even better

hi guys, im ordering a victory pro in a week or two, ive heard nothing but great things about it, im more into the high speed thing, my new engine arrives tommorrow, cant wait!!! ive had a few 'tuned motors, one being the pro mx 30.5 cc 4 bolt ,which could make my fg easily wheelie with 40/22 gears with jetpro, but im hoping this will be even better

Are you thinkin of the Silenced or unsilenced, Scotty @ MMR has told me to look at the ModelLogic and Flowsystem pipes too, says they are good pipes for the MX..

KRC is selling the Unsilenced Victory Pro at a reduced price at the mo and no uk import fees, Been told DDM are the only 1's who sell the Unsilenced version..

Are you thinkin of the Silenced or unsilenced, Scotty @ MMR has told me to look at the ModelLogic and Flowsystem pipes too, says they are good pipes for the MX..

KRC is selling the Unsilenced Victory Pro at a reduced price at the mo and no uk import fees, Been told DDM are the only 1's who sell the Unsilenced version..

OBR all so sells the unsilenced Victory Pro.
http://www.oneillbrothers.com/rc-car/pipes/victory-sm-unsilenced-pro-pipe.html

I would like to try one but I have not had very good luck with side pipes and racing. It is like painting a bulls eye on my car. :lol:

The pro pipe is very tame at low rpm but as soon as the rpms start climbing its an animal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks