Victory RC Marder pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip

Can someone post up some clear pics with a Marder body and wing installed. Beetles are OK as long as the body is out of the way. I am trying to see how the pipe looks mounted, how much of the Marder body needs to be hacked away. I would also like to see how they perform and sound.

Vids are cool too, as long as they are clear and the vid doesn't have barking dogs, nitros buzzing around overloading the audio, or someone else's car humming for the entire length of the video. I have looked on Youtube but all the aforementioned annoyances were present.

Not trying to be a pain, but I would like to get an idea of how they sound before making a pipe purchase.

Thanks,
Trip..

i aint got any picks of it fitted to car when it was a marder as i had the jetpro on that then sold it to get the vrc pipe ive got the vid you have seen but it has got wagons mcd humming in the background when i get chance i will do a vid its not ear spliting loud like most pipes sounds better and works better than the jetpro did thats for sure in my opinion its worth every penny

What J/P did you have? Version 1 or 2 silenced on not?

I have the J/P silenced version 1 on my MT I loved it with the 26 zen, but hate it with the GP290 (28.5)

it was silenced it was ok but aint a easy to fit pipe and after a couple of rolls and crashes it was real tatty looking and were it goes round the back of the marder was allways bending

it was silenced it was ok but aint a easy to fit pipe and after a couple of rolls and crashes it was real tatty looking and were it goes round the back of the marder was allways bending

That's really surprising, I have landed my MT many, many times on the pipe itself and it is just barely bent in. I bet it landed (w/o the body) probably 10 times and I didn't even know it was bent until I went to change the air filter. It still looks ok.

Bravada147.jpg

I would buy another one anytime! You can send them back in and Dino honors the warranty. He will just blast furnace it and straighten it in a jig.

So the VRC pipe out performs the Jp? What motor did you have again?

Thanks.

ive had it on a couple now a 26cy a 23 standard zen a 29cc ddm and now it on a 23 cc oddified and its worked well on them all the pics of it above in links are early production ones it don't come that far out on mine the rear box section runs straighter than them but you will have to cut a fair bit of a marder shell away its more the side window than the rear

My MT body rests on my Jetpro and I've never had a problem with it melting. I thought for sure it would, but the mt body is Lexan, I think the Marder body is polystyrene, so you may be right.. The jp sure melted the hell out of the roll bar though!

This is about the best shot I have before it was stripped for 4wd. I cut the mount so I could slide it over the roll cage part to keep it as tight as pissible in. I hated hacking the vw body after spending as much

DSCI0001-2.gif

I found with the Marder, just to cut the whole back of the body off behind the roll cage. make it look more like an fg baja body. way easier to mount and unmount.

I have the vw down and have to take pics of the interior for pwaicon. if you need any other angles just let me know. I can take a couple anyway to see if it helps. I have the baja here too with the jet pro.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks