vid2 hormann in action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

went out to have a mess around with the buggies today,my mate brought out the km baja and i took some cones.while doing a few practice laps the km's rx battery died.so we didnt get a chance to properly race:( ! but the hormann corners real nice.

on the way back to the car, i couldnt resist!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good effort!!!
I'm getting REALLY bored in Mexico!
Al.
cheers,its the first time ive properly driven it! then again,most of the time im just running the marder up and down on wot, i never really tried driving around obsticles.
i think i would love to be in mexico right now!

Nothing wrong with Mexico - people are great as well!!!
I'm just missing what I know.
Don't think I could fit an 18kg FG MT in my suitcase + clothes as well ... !!
Could be interesting at customs if I hit the red light!!
(When leaving, you hit a button, which goes red or green - obvious!)

Al.

Nothing wrong with Mexico - people are great as well!!!
I'm just missing what I know.
Don't think I could fit an 18kg FG MT in my suitcase + clothes as well ... !!
Could be interesting at customs if I hit the red light!!
(When leaving, you hit a button, which goes red or green - obvious!)

Al.
im sure its probably warm in mexico,you should have left your clothes,taken the fgmt!!! one pair of shorts ,1 t shirt ,your mt and plenty of spares lol i bet theres some great masses of land over there! are you situated in a large city,any rc shops?

yes,i suupose it wouldnt be good,are you there on business or pleasure?very hot in the midlands today!

Atom, you should have bought a cricket bag. That is how I got my KM up here in Africa. Caused quite a stir when customs checked the bag out. Then I told them the driver is in my pocket - nearly got locked up! Was very funny though.

If you are in Lubumbashi, I know a few people who could help you, but they couldn't do anything with it anyway!
I've had 'fun' with those guys on many occasions!!
I have thought of bringing the micro Raminator or MERV with me on my travels.
Business, yes, so when I return to the local 'Travellers Lodge' (equivalent), knacked and covered in concentrates, there's the happy holidaymakers jumping in the 'pool, getting drunk - bar stewards - have to get up in the morning!!
Totally stuffed my skin this visit, so must have been hotter and more humid than 'normal', .... or I'm getting old !! :eek::(:D
Who cares.
Injuns getting stuffed anyway, so happy days!! ....
Al.

Will do mate. These days the crowd is hanging out at the Pony club,Planet Hollybum,Club 23 and a new place called Late Licious - very upmarket and expensive. O yes and last but not least the "Chinese restaurant". On the up side I convinced two of my mates to invest in Baja's, so fun times ahead.

I'll have to ask the wife about Late Licious - she's over there at the moment visiting her family, with our lad.
Cercle Hippique or the other one closer to the Golf Club?
Anyways, it's a bearable place apart from the Migration guys at the airport, the ANR and the 'yellow peril' traffic Police! Always loved the controls in the morning ...
I presume you're with one of the mining companies. PM me if you like and we'll chat!
Al.

A few hormanns in action from one of sundays qualifiers, was a bit damp and slippery when i took this.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do handle superbly when set up correctly even though they are only 2wd, I just wish I could drive properly, then again it is only my first season so I will get there eventually.
I will try and get some main a final footage at some point as that is always crazy which is why I have yet to record any as it is all hands on deck for the marshalls.
There were 10 of us at Sundays meet of which 9 were hormanns.

Never actually met the farmer although the other guys seem to get on ok with him. It is a shame about the camping issues as it would have been great to hold a national there but it seems the farmer just doesn't want the hassle.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks