vid2 hormann in action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another short vid taken by bigjim from the rostrum, my car is actually in this one, the one that goes straight on whilst trying to get out of the way of the 2 quicker drivers that were actually racing for grid position whereas I am just in everyone's way.

Last edited by a moderator:
geez these things handle alright :D they must be 4wd :cool:

they do handle extreemly well! ive had quite a few large scale buugys this year, i kept collecting them as i wasnt 100% satisfied with the performance ,handling,reliability etc, but now i have the hormann im completly happy, so im not buying anymore for now.
my mate just brought a mcd v3 4wd buggy, we went out for a blast on some damp grass, although he had 4wd, he couldnt catch me at all....it wasnt anything to do with my driving as we are both very average at driving them.the turn in and grip of the hormann is great! but then again, they were designed from scratch to be racing machines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYcQrjUfSnw
Yesterdays main a final.
Weather was very grim and damp.
hi animal47, great video, these guys are so talented as its alot harder then it looks lol. even worse when its damp, were you racing and what buggy do you have? ive been going to notts/derby track lately and i was very surprised to see how much grip the mcd step studs offer,i had traction issues with cross/dots and nobblies? maybe my driving technique, i don't know, i need more experience on the track.
thanks for the video too, if you have anymore ,id love to see them,actually ill check out your youtube channel.

Last edited:
I drive a hormann tk08/9 spec with an evo stage 2 outlaw engine, unfortunately i am rubbish so it will be a long time until i make it into a main a final :D, good news is that at least i can always record it :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks