video of Baja 5R on oval bicycle track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm working on getting permission to run at our new park. Phase 1 is complete and phase 2 and 3 arnt going to happen for some time. So I'm hoping I can run the 1/5 there. Just waiting for my bosses boss to get back to me about it.

Yeah I'm working on getting permission to run at our new park. Phase 1 is complete and phase 2 and 3 arnt going to happen for some time. So I'm hoping I can run the 1/5 there. Just waiting for my bosses boss to get back to me about it.
Yup, glad u posted this cuz I was trying to finda a park to run at when it's done, forgot about permission, if I ran without it I would be paying fir new grass!

Yeah the weathers pretty wild go figure . Supposed to hit 60 hear tomorrow too . Pa. mountains in the rain is always fun so long as it's not foggy .

Hairiest trip was Mansfield to Williamsport in dense fog. You couldn't see 50 feet in front of the car . Kept finding myself speeding up . At one point I looked at the speedo and I was doing 80 and was like wtf . No Reference to base how fast you're going if you can't see anything around you but white.

yeah the suspension was way too soft (but it did look neat listing around like a boat) I had the front collars run all the way down and still very soft, it needs harder springs. The rears were more than half way down too. I don't know why HPI would make it so soft. Actually I don't think they put much thought into it at all. It's supposed to have four front shocks but the rear shocks are baja rears with front springs so there's a whole lot of slack because the springs are short when you extend the shock. kinda funny.
I'd throw my BSW two speed in it but it's pretty tricky running that track even on 19/55 !

Vekta..... needs replaced lol
WOW thats below the belt:oops::rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

293848828_e42bf2dc1c.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks