Video Removing front diff for a Losi 5ive -T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why ? It is super easy! 4 screws in the front and the diff house comes off. Then you just pull out the diff. Then 4 more screws and you split the diff open. Empty it, fix what needs fixing and refill. :)

Dear Mr. Fnisse,
Your description is not even close to removing the front Diff. on a Losi 5ive-T.
The shocks and pins and plates than hold the arms all come apart, it is a big job for a member performing this for the first time.
I asked if there were any videos out there and no one knows if one is available.
New people need help thats why they joined the forum.
Best Regards,
Wiliam E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

Dear Mr. Fnisse,
Your description is not even close to removing the front Diff. on a Losi 5ive-T.
The shocks and pins and plates than hold the arms all come apart, it is a big job for a member performing this for the first time.
I asked if there were any videos out there and no one knows if one is available.
New people need help thats why they joined the forum.
Best Regards,
Wiliam E. Burrows Jr.
AKA: Road Reaper

Try searching you tube.

Yeah forgot two screws and the swaybar grubs. But anyways the manual do cover it pretty nicely. But no cannot find any video covering this, only actual diff rebuilding

The 5 T is the easiest RC to work on if your mechanically inclined you will breeze right through it. Nothing on the 5T is a big job. It's a piece of cake. Just dive in and take your time

The 5 T is the easiest RC to work on if your mechanically inclined you will breeze right through it. Nothing on the 5T is a big job. It's a piece of cake. Just dive in and take your time
I agree....only had to give up two 1/4 inch chunks of flesh cutting up my hands this time....lol....?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks