Viper body's a good'un...(on the 510 WB Rally)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy42

I had to put the front body mounts as far back as they would go (in other words, on the rear of the two front bulkhead supports, toward the rear). It's also resting on some tiny foam squares I put on the posts, right at the bottom, no body clip placeholder required, it's low as it can go.

Of course the roll cage had to go, but that's ok too. As you can see, it's a stunner...

Yw68047.jpg

Je10027.jpg

Vary nice. I think you need some stickers on that. Maybe you can pot some police stickers on it that will be bad ass car.

It is going to be a police car. A dedicated drift car. It now has stickers and lights are on the way...

Db84557.jpg

Ez81305.jpg

These are not the final side badges. just home prints so I can see what it WILL look like when I get them professionally made.

It is going to be a police car. A dedicated drift car. It now has stickers and lights are on the way...

Db84557.jpg

Ez81305.jpg

These are not the final side badges. just home prints so I can see what it WILL look like when I get them professionally made.

Very NICE. When will you have some videos of this running??

Jeez, give me a chance!! Lights are on their way. ;)

Videos will start mid august if all goes to plan. I also have another MCD rally, so I'm planning on setting up a drift/chase style video with some cool music and the two cars drifting together. Should be cool!

Now I envy you 2 not 1.
I hope one will be the police car and the other is the thief’s car. And you will give us a good car chaise.
How nose maybe you can win an OSCAR for the best car chaise ever.;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks