Voo2doo does it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Got to tell you all this.

Popped down to Voo2doos this morning hoping to kick start him into getting his FG up and running, as he's got 4 which need one thing or another doing to um.
Anyway i just happen to mention i saw a FG Leopard (descibed as a Beetle) and a Thunder Tiger on ebay for £400 buy now as a package.
What does he do, only bloody buys them (even with his other halfs disapproval).
We checked the pricing on the net and the Tiger sells for £339 new alone.
Both have only been started and not run on grass/tarmac.

Seems the seller hasn't got a clue on what he had.

No doubt the stuffy git will put the pics on as soon as they arrive, he's getting wed on sat so i don't think his missus is impressed with me at the mo (only jokin she'e cool).

So as i've just got him to send £400, i got him to strip down one of the others he's got and we started on rebuilding it to sell on ebay as its older than the pair he's about to receive.

He's not happy with 4 FG's and a MCD plus gods knows how many 10th scales, makes me sick lol

Do you think i'm jealous or what :no::clown::lol:

Thats one of a collection, we buy....erm....different stuff! My girl has got a great collection of fantasy art and decorative knives from the Franklin mint and Myth and legend.
J.

Dude man are you serious?..A beetle??? I love it, just love it!!!
Voo, I thing she's gonna hang you up side down with the same hooks!!! LOL ;)

Chris

voo2doo u won't believe this i sow this on ebay and i was thinking off buying it and then i decided ill buy then i am going to find the item to buy it and it sows up as some one has brought this with a buy know price... lol hahahaha :( :( :( :no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Charlie ,it is! It has had about a gob full through it.The bubble isnt even discoloured(well slightly)! Its getting hammered today ,so I,ll show you all what its like when I,ve finished! (vids an' pics)
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks