vw polo wrc body on 5ive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look nice, no rubbing or nothing, tires are clear when turning?

I hate it when under stress the body moves around scratching the body panels.

How much did it run you the body? Where you buy it?

It does look nice, no rubbing or nothing, tires are clear when turning?

I hate it when under stress the body moves around scratching the body panels.

How much did it run you the body? Where you buy it?
Tires are smaller size( hpi baja front )to make it scale , they don't rub if you don't hit something
I make my own body's

Interesting, have you thought about other short course designs? and if possible if you are willing to sell?

Is there a site you have? diy pictures, thread, or just a showroom gallery...

If you can somehow copy a Axial or a Losi stadium truck body, or if rally a STi and/or Evo.

Interesting, have you thought about other short course designs? and if possible if you are willing to sell?

Is there a site you have? diy pictures, thread, or just a showroom gallery...

If you can somehow copy a Axial or a Losi stadium truck body, or if rally a STi and/or Evo.
I only copy losi5ive body panels for my use and I don't have any plans for short course body's
I can only make quarter scale cars that fit on 5ive platform (24" wheelbase )like small rally cars(fiesta,polo,subaru)and my next project porche

I only copy losi5ive body panels for my use and I don't have any plans for short course body's
I can only make quarter scale cars that fit on 5ive platform (24" wheelbase )like small rally cars(fiesta,polo,subaru)and my next project porche
Still do bodyshells for the 5t?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks