Walbro problems or engine problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Guys:

I have a problem: when I prime the bulb it fills halfway and then it pressure the fuel though the airtube back to the tank. Engine will not get any fuel and won't start. I tried it with the stock Carb and the WT813. Both have the same problem. Both carb needles are set to 1,5 turns on both the carbs. Is the carb the problem or there something wrong with engine? All gaskets are almost new so I don't think it is an airleak. Someb ody has the answer?

Last edited:
are you POSITIVE your not getting fuel to the motor?

how does the plug look? does it look Wet at all?

is it Dry as a bone?

if you think your not getting fuel. take the plug out of the motor, dip the end into the gas tank to get it wet with mix fuel. re install and pull. it SHOULD fire over. If it does POP, then you are correct in thinking no fuel is getting to the motor. you have a fuel delivery issue (carb, bad manifold gasket, bad cylinder gasket ect..).

but if it does nothing, then you still may have a fuel delivery issue, but you may be flooded, instead of dry.

if nothing works, id suggest you take the motor out, and start looking at the gaskets as well as the carb area and maybe even inspect the walls of the cylinder.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks