Walbro Spiral Diaphrams.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another answer to a non-existent problem IMO. Ethanol only poses problems when you let it sit for extended periods of time (like months). I'm running carbs with Ethanol fuels from back in the 70's and 80's with ZERO issues. There have been some cases of certain types of rubber and fiberglass fuel tanks that Ethanol will deteriorate. The problems occur when the untreated Ethanol fuel evaporates and leaves behind a corrosive fungus. If you need to store your Ethanol type fuel system for more that a couple months use either Stabil or Startron fuel additive. I use the Startron and that chem is amazing. Use it on dozens of engines over the past 16 years and have not had a single Ethanol based fuel system issue. Most all the fuel component manufactures have identified and corrected any type of component incompatibility with Ethanol type fuels.

http://www.starbrite.com/startron

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks