WCM 1/4 sprint car tires and bands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meowy84

Hello. Looking for info on where to locate replacement tires and/or tire bands for the old 6-bolt rim WCM Sprint cars. I looked at Bishop tires but see tires for newer 4-bolt plastic tims but nothing that says it will fit the old aluminum WCM rims. Any ideas?

Attachments

• P1011692.JPG
    P1011692.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1011693.JPG
    P1011693.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 21
Thanks everyone. If you need to see the wheels just google WCM 1/4 sprint. These are both factory stock cars Made in USA. Nope, these aren't go-kart wheels, much smaller. Anyways what does it matter if you see lug nuts, hubs and axles? I'm looking for replacement tires not wheels, axles or hubs.

Thanks Striikar ebay might be my best shot. WCM doesn't have them either anymore since they changed their tire/wheel design to a plastic 4-bolt style. These cats date back to the 1990's and I think sometime in the last several years WCM changed the wheel/tire design on their new offerings.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. If you need to see the wheels just google WCM 1/4 sprint. These are both factory stock cars Made in USA. Nope, these aren't go-kart wheels, much smaller. Anyways what does it matter if you see lug nuts, hubs and axles? I'm looking for replacement tires not wheels, axles or hubs.

Thanks Striikar ebay might be my best shot. WCM doesn't have them either anymore since they changed their tire/wheel design to a plastic 4-bolt style. These cats date back to the 1990's and I think sometime in the last several years WCM changed the wheel/tire design on their new offerings.
No offence but best you properly introduce yourself, and include all the information in your initial question. I’ll leave it there.

No offence but best you properly introduce yourself, and include all the information in your initial question. I’ll leave it there.
Sorry if I came off a bit abrasive and for lack of a proper intro. The cars are currently in my storage unit so can't access at will for more pics. But anyways all I was asking is for I guess is any leads on a source of original type tires/tire bands for these cars. I haven't gotten to the axles yet lol. But they're pretty simple...solid axle driven by a v-belt pulley off the gear reduction/clutch assembly mounted to a Zenoah G2D 22.5ccm engine.

TDC, thanks! That looks like a good place to look, the whole site/forum is dedicated to 1/4.

Here's a few more pics of the cars for those who may be interested.

Attachments

• P1011696.JPG
    P1011696.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 8
  • P1011697.JPG
    P1011697.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 8
  • P1011698.JPG
    P1011698.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 6
  • P1011699.JPG
    P1011699.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1011700.JPG
    P1011700.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 7
  • wcm10.JPG
    wcm10.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks