Welcome Auction City Australia as a Sponsor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man thats killer, would be nice to have one like that here in the states for those needing items.

hate to be a wet blanket,but ive had nothing but hassles with this company,i bought some bits for my warhead and after 10 weeks, numerous emails and very little response from them....the issue is still not resolved and im out of pocket $65.00...it had been hinted by them that i cant possibly not have recieved the parts in the mail...but i haven't and do not appreciate them saying im dishonest.... ive made lots of ebay purchases and haven't had any hassles till now...i have not been treated in a professional manner and my integrity has been questioned...this is not good enough....and im being 100% honest (as usual) let the buyer beware!!!!! prefa1

Dammit wet blanket! I've had almost a month long hassle with TqRCRacing now....mid-June order, still no parts. They don't answer e-mails and the guy I talked to on the phone wasn't much help except to say they lost some parts in the warehouse and my order would be shipped on July 6. WTF, they lost some parts??? I feel your pain.

refund or response!!

Dammit wet blanket! I've had almost a month long hassle with TqRCRacing now....mid-June order, still no parts. They don't answer e-mails and the guy I talked to on the phone wasn't much help except to say they lost some parts in the warehouse and my order would be shipped on July 6. WTF, they lost some parts??? I feel your pain.

cheers!!!...its not the fact that they lost the parts,its that they basically accused me of ripping them off,its not my fault that they don't keep track of deliveries with registered post or similar.....im thinking of going to the department of fair trading or something......anyone got any suggestions??? this experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth.thank you.

here in the states you can contact teh BBB, Better Business Beurau. not sure about other places.

Thats a shame they suspect a customer of trying to decieve them. Your right, it IS the companies responsibility to be sure your order is delivered. A tracked shipment, available most everywhere worldwide, would solve this issue.

here in the states you can contact teh BBB, Better Business Beurau. not sure about other places.

Thats a shame they suspect a customer of trying to decieve them. Your right, it IS the companies responsibility to be sure your order is delivered. A tracked shipment, available most everywhere worldwide, would solve this issue.

......and the best part of all.................cos they stuffed me around for so long, i cant take action through ebay cos the time for any disputes has expired!!yay for me!!! $65 bucks outta pocket and no word from auction city!!!! may the buyer beware!!bigtime!!!:nono:

If you payed by paypal there is a separate dispute to ebay. I have had this exact situation, it turned out the seller couldn't PROVE he sent it with a tracking number and I could prove I had payed the cash with my paypal receipt so paypal refunded me the 65 pounds out of the geezers account and I was laughing. I had to wait a while before I could begin the dispute tho as it was an intl order. Good Luck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks