Welcome RB Innovations as a new LSF Vendor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming RB Innovations as the latest Large Scale Forums vendor!

RB Innovations has been in the RC hobby for many years offering various different types of RC upgrades and coming very soon a whole line of Losi 5ive-T upgrades such as center diffs, shock mounts, body mounts, chassis braces, steering links and many more hop-ups!

RB Innovation is also holding a Losi 5ive Parts Giveway, to enter simply visit this page for more details!

[ame]http://youtu.be/QTb8PQ5Hdgg[/ame]

Thanks everyone! We look forward to being able to contribute and answer any questions in general or product specific questions anyone may have. @Renbar - It's in the works. And its an amazing system! Can't wait to share it with everyone!

Nice to see more options, and interesting ones.

Keep up the good work.

I'm not one of the converted on those nitro superchargers, but neat idea just the same.

Al.

but how cool would it be if it sounded like the mad max interceptor but 2 stroke and a huge blower out my bmw's bonnet lol

Mmmhhhh !!!

Wonder where this is going .... ? !!!

Don't think BMW would condone an 8-litre big block in a 3-Series!!

Was it Hartge or somebody who first put the M5 5-litre into the 3-Series ?

Agreed, would be an interesting sound.

Does this mean Oddified, electronic ignition AND supercharger?

Al.

Mmmhhhh !!!

Wonder where this is going .... ? !!!

Don't think BMW would condone an 8-litre big block in a 3-Series!!

Was it Hartge or somebody who first put the M5 5-litre into the 3-Series ?

Agreed, would be an interesting sound.

Does this mean Oddified, electronic ignition AND supercharger?

Al.

oh and nos and the ecu mate

only joking bud its got enough grunt now matey just liked the look of the superchargers and wanted to know if a 2 stroke was possible

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks