Were do people run there large scale gas rc vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where ever there is space and here;
Which is the kiddie track from a local motocross club. And we (my racing buddies) are in negotiations about a new 5th scale offroad track with this club here
https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...6f4ecea9e3936a8!8m2!3d55.5970353!4d12.2770571

They already have 5th scale on-road but only 8th scale off road. I hope it will be fruitfull. I am not wanting for options tbh. Despite the fact that I live in my fun sized countries metropol. Also people are relatively forgiving so if I drive through a tank every now and then in my hood people arent bothered. If I did it every day I would find dog poo smeared on my door handle. Probably set on fire too.

Am part of a flying club, during this time of the year nobody flies, and because am a member nobody can say a thing about the sound, its pretty isolated anyway. Nearby empty corn and soy fields, has a few dunes which I jump them again and again.

Once the summer, after hours soccer field, also very empty and nobody really cares. Its nearby a cemetary. So I do show my respects and leave when there is a funeral.

Just to test and tune briefly, in front of the house, but just real quick,I don't want to be "that guy" and its a very quiet close group neighborhood.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks