What am I looking at

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edro20

Y07E6XR.jpg

I have seen these in some videos I have been watching. I guess that "manifold" is not a correct term, but this looks kinda like a manifold or maybe plenum so that the air filter can be moved forward of the engine to allow for a larger air filter. Sound right? I'm not in the market right now, but I was curious what the purpose of this is. Is there a velocity stack in there? If so is it directly behind the air filter or mounted on the carb? Thanks for the help.

Y07E6XR.jpg

I have seen these in some videos I have been watching. I guess that "manifold" is not a correct term, but this looks kinda like a manifold or maybe plenum so that the air filter can be moved forward of the engine to allow for a larger air filter. Sound right? I'm not in the market right now, but I was curious what the purpose of this is. Is there a velocity stack in there? If so is it directly behind the air filter or mounted on the carb? Thanks for the help.
It's just an air box . It.bolts directly to the carb. And under the filter there's a little flange for the filter to clamp on
https://www.davesmotors.com/turtle-racing-billet-air-filter-box-losi-5ive-clamp-on

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks