What CY do I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting...I brought it off someone who had just had it built and told me it was fitted with the 29cc 'ported' head..and it had been milled for a stroker. I did pop the head off but never thought about measuring the piston because I assumed it was the 29cc....but after reading the info posted earlier in this thread I'm having second thoughts.

I've never got around to fitting it as yet so still needs to be run in....

You guys are great here.. For a "smaller" board compared to some others I have been blessed with info in the past couple of months that has given me a insite on the 1/5th scale world.
I jumped in both feet first and think it was a jump in the deep end but you guys here have thrown the rope in all the forums and all.
Just want to say thanks and I like it here compared to some "other boards"
Thanks to all of ya.

I would agree.:lol:

While others are talking about what color underwear their mom just bought we tell you how to.... Well, I can't say it on a public forum. :laugh:

Ducky...After some thought to your numbers you posted up 28-36
you have a 30.5cc engine....If the bore is 36mm....Not the 29cc like you thought
or was told.....Slawhammer

I think that is a serial number. The numbers the guys were talking about are stamped on the side of the head like this..

NewCamera236.jpg
NewCamera234.jpg

These numbers will be under the black motor cover over by the pullstart handle..

Trip..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks