what do you all do for rims and tyres?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James

these are expensive!

I can get a set of 1:8 rims and tyres for as cheap as $50 delivered, or less... 1:10 scale can be had for $35 a set of four.

but when it comes to 1:5 scale, you're looking at $150 a set! bah!

:(

don't do burnouts on the road and that'll make them last longer.lol they may cost more but they also last a hell of alot longer then the 1/8 and 1/10 tires. my baja tires have 2 seasons on them and they still have about 15% tred left, and thats from playing up and down the road, the track, or just bashing.

Last edited:
the rims I have now are almost too crap to drive on.

the tyres are fine, but the rims flex extremely badly!

also you don't have to get rims with baja tires as they are beedlocks. so it should cost about $50 for back tires. front tires don't normally wear out. mine still look brand new after 2 seasons.

stock rims. they're cheap to replace unless you get the high end ones. my buddy just ordered a set of aluminum ones for his 5t, $380us. i think he's nuts but they look nice.

this is in the MCD section and I have an FS Racing, the FS Racing is a copy of the MCD Monster Truck, so I figured I'd ask in here.

oh your talking mt tires. ya they are expensive but look at the size of them. keep an eye out sometimes you can get a deal. i got 4 redcat tires,rims, and adaptors to fit on my fg for $100 one time. and they charged me $20 at customs. that was a great deal. if you can get an adaptor to fit fg on your mcd you can put duratrax mt tires on it and they are alot cheaper and last along time too.

they have at tower hobbies the duratrax firehammer mt tires for $42.99 for 2, and the rims are $12.99 for 2. thats not to bad of a deal for mt tires and they don't wear out that fast i have some. the fhammer buggy tires are $24.99 for 2.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks