What Engine Exactly Is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlbomber

in the King Motor KSRC-02 30.5cc? I bought this a few weeks back and have not been able to get an answer from King Motor's. All they keep telling me is it's a King Motor motor.

What was funny was I asked if it was a CY or a Zenoa or something and all they keep saying is it's a King Motor motor.

I believe it's a CY and that the parts for a 29 cc will fit, can anyone confirm this?

You'll prob get a CY top end to fit but the motor i had a long time ago had a 1 piece bottom end so was totally different to the CY/Zens..

It's a king motor motor for sure . The newer ones have a separate clutch housing. Yes a cy top end will fit . As long at it has clearance for the longer stroke bottom end.

the engine in the king motor ksrc buggy's is what king motor told it was, a king motor brand, its modeled after the cy engines, you can use cy engine parts, but be careful with what parts you get I/E the engine head sometimes KM uses a milled held to make the 30.5 and to clear the 2mm longer crankshaft, but sometimes they use a copper head shim to clear it, so you would have to observe this when you disassemble the engine,

+1.

I find other than being proactive with such things as isntalling a killerbee and checking the fluids in the diff/shocks. The best thing to do is jus replace/upgrade as things break. Once I blow up my 30.5 i'm going to go to a Zenoah.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks