What engine mounting plates???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reggy72

Pretty new to the losi 5ive T and currently running blackbone 20t pinion and a 58t spur gear, can anyone tell me what type of engine mounting plates I need, as in the ones that fit underneath the chassis to set the gear mesh??, at the moment mine are old and damaged and I cannot read the stamping upon them. thanks in advance forum

does that mean 19 as in 19 tooth pinion?, the little lozenges that fit in the underside of the chassis seem to have different offsets, I need the right offset to correctly mesh my 20t pinion with my spur gear

ya the 19 pinion goes with the 19 inserts and that is stock. Did you change them when you put the 20t pinion in? I believe for proper mesh you need the 20 inserts. I notice there is a 19.5 insert so not sure what those are for.

ya the 19 pinion goes with the 19 inserts and that is stock. Did you change them when you put the 20t pinion in? I believe for proper mesh you need the 20 inserts. I notice there is a 19.5 insert so not sure what those are for.
the car wasn't new, it is a few months old when I aquired it, yes i've seen the 19.5 and 18.5 inserts too thus my confusion regarding the size i need

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks