What in the wide world of Traxxas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotelcalif

Ever notice how many times you see a T-Maxx on the bay with a BIN of something like 1800 bucks??? There was one a while back for something like 6 grand. Do they really think they are worth that???

I just saw the one of which you speak...Good grief. Integy and RD Logics parts that he overpaid for Ridiculous. I cannot ever fathom a point in my life where I look at an ebay auction and decide that I want....no...NEED an 1800 dollar blinged out Traxxas T-Maxx, or any other non 1/5 scale RC car. The only worthwhile piece on that truck is the Picco. That's it.

I have a pretty nice tmaxx with FLM suspension arms and tuned pipe..etc.. I was going to ask about $250 for it. ..Which i think may even be a little high. I cant imagine what people are thinking to put one up for over $1000. It would have to be made of gold.

I dono what it is with a majority of traxxas owners. They buy it, aren't happy with it (frequent parts breakage), try to upgrade it so that it doesn't break, get sick of it and then try to get every penny back outta it.

I fell victim to getting a tmaxx. Upgrades were an endless cycle. Every run, something broke. Biggest waste of money compared to any other car/truck I've had in this hobby. Hated it so much that I gave it away. Sure enough, even with all the upgrades, my buddy breaks parts on it every run. There is just something with Traxxas parts...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks