What is the most powerful engine 600-700$ can buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent_Chaos

Hey all,

I was wondering, what is the best screaming engine 600-700$ can buy?

I don't want an engine that's slow, i want a power similar to the bzm 50cc (but not 50cc bcz i don't wanna pay 2k), i want engine that's just performant on every rpm.

See this vid, the 2nd white truck:
Losi 5T - Losi 5T+BZM 50cc: [ame]http://youtu.be/7zQtt5lHY3Y[/ame]

Any engine that can do the same? An engine that just eats the ground and keeps on screaming for more power?

I appreciate your help.
Thanks

That's slow haha get ur self a trevor simpson 30.5cc reed engine one of the best or a obr 30.5cc reed engine race ported.... Check them on utube matey

and if your after a real engine lol check out this

I would wait a few weeks though as the new Zenoah 320 looks great and once the top tuners get hold of them simple to fit in anything that's got a Zenoah no need to get extra parts to fit one and super reliable

then you have the oneil racing new engine the 9hp widowmaker

Last edited by a moderator:
built in England mate http://www.oddified.com/

speak to ian oddie tell him what your after

mines a 29.5cc Zenoah but if you asked him im sure he could play about with the new Zenoah 320 that would be impressive and one of his ecu's and it will destroy bzm's day in day out

Ur's always puts a smile on my face renbar nice moto u ave there matey
Shame my ts will smash it lol

bring it on mate all I hear is talk blah blah prove it lol

joking aside mate its been sat on the shelf for ages it needs a new exhaust joint [silicone which im waiting for] and its going out its just hard the touring cars my passion at the mo so much fun without the dirt n dog shite and roll overs:lol:

Yeah my join coupler went on me to got a red one off eBay all good at the mo anyway I've got a 4wd one on its way so I'm gonna put the ts in that and c the diffence between them... Also got my self a new futuba 4pl too my spektrum has had it lol

Back