What is the verdict on the Taylor 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

I've seen mixed reviews on the Taylor 35. Some say it's great, some say it's underwhelming. I am wondering how it compares to the ESP34cc.

I am removing my ESP 34cc from my Vekta.5 to put in my Vesla.5 build and am looking for a replacement motor for my Vekta.5. I would like to pit a Taylor 46cc, but I don't have that much dough to spare for a while.

I currently have about $800 left to spend at the moment.

Has anyone tried both the 35 piston and the reed?

Last edited:
I've seen mixed reviews on the Taylor 35. Some say it's great, some say it's underwhelming. I am wondering how it compares to the ESP34cc.

I am removing my ESP 34cc from my Vekta.5 to put in my Vesla.5 build and am looking for a replacement motor for my Vekta.5. I would like to pit a Taylor 46cc, but I don't have that much dough to spare for a while.

I currently have about $800 left to spend at the moment.

Has anyone tried both the 35 piston and the reed?

Are you on Facebook?

T 35 reed is a great engine. It is slightly better than ported reed zenoah, but nothing stunning. it's still just a smallbore . if you want to feel difference , better save more money and buy a 46gt .. I have a t35 reed and now I have a 46 too (I haven't tried it yet)

I have Facebook, but I just use it to keep upbwith family. Why do you ask?

You can score big deals on Facebook for motors, bigbores especially.

I've owned every brand smallbore, they are all comparable in my book. None of them have the oh my God factor over the other. Taylor, and obr have the best customer service from all of them, bartolone being next. Esp is an awesome choice, and more budget friendly, most sales and service go through ddm and they are great as well

That makes sense. I have bought and sold off Facebook marketplace before. I'll keep an eye out. I live in western Washington and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people running 5th scale

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks