What is this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need it. The guy selling the car said he doesn't know much about the car in other words he has no idea what he's selling. I would be very careful buying that thing since he doesn't even know how to start it. It is an old SOLO motor and uses gas/oil like the CY and Zen motors.

-Alex-

auto log in shows me shipping to here DOH.

I got my mt from someone that knew squat off craigslist. dude probably had a package dropped off to ebay by someone else and thought the box went with it. we had a drop it shop next door to a detail shop I ran that sold for people on ebay and the one guy used to come over when rc stuff came in to ask me questions. it's used so you can't expect after sales support anyway hehe.

it's an oddball motor though, and if you need to rebuild, might be S.O.L.

Parts for solo motors are still available in some stores in Europe, but its not cheap and not worth it. Your better off swapping to a Zen motor if something breaks.

ya, I have allready made my mind up to get a 4 bolt zenoah when this one packs it in... same with the mt. why I just put a cheapo baja ss headkit on for now.

I am going to be selling an rc package for a friend shortly. same deal. he is making me a list of what's incl and dropping it off here. I'll look it over but no way am I stripping it down lol

thanks for the heads up Alex. if you do know a shop that sells solo stuff, hook me up with a name. my friend and I both have solos. he might want to rebuild his.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks