What is your job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

Hello,

Just like to no what jobs you guy's have ect ect?

I will start.....

Iam a painter and decorater form 8:00am till 4:00pm
Then Iam a cleaner :blush: from 5:00pm till 7:00pm

I hate having 2 jobs but it pays off the debts :)

Electrician at the moment and love it,

have also worked for an Audi tuning company, building demo cars and road cars, the last one i did produced nearly 700 bhp

i have also done part time car body repairs and painting, and we resprayed my real car last christmas

I'm a mechanical components engineer (design etc) for a railway company. I mostly re-engineer parts for the KngsX to Edingborough intercity train, but have my fingers in lots of pies.

I also program the on train auto voice announcement systems for lots of UK train operators.

I have a part time job sharing a security contract and run my own business. the business is weather related so I keep a steady income for winter, cut the hours back in summer. just picked up 3 dealerships to do detailing for and am swamped right now... have 55 vehicles to detail.... going to be busy for a long time to catch up those. I also do some house painting, carpet and upholstery cleaning... it lets me do more things for less customers... keep the good customers, drop the arses. that and I get bored doing the same stuff all the time.... I was going to sell the detail business but this contract happened... can't do this manual labour too much anymore. the body doesn't like it... I find ways to avoid seeing the doc and scheduling surgery... too busy working now. cupboard is full of advil and glocosamine so good for a couple months again... maybe fall I'll go see the doc lol

was a vehicle tech for bmw and mini but was made redundent last year :hammer::hammer::hammer: so don't know what to do now!!!!!!

I was quiet from July last year to Jan this year and only managed to scrape a couple of days here & there but its gone mad again now :scared: Something will turn up mate. Are you staying with the same or looking for a complete change? How about a spot of free lance teaching at the local tech? You will pull in about £25-35 an hr for that!

I was quiet from July last year to Jan this year and only managed to scrape a couple of days here & there but its gone mad again now :scared: Something will turn up mate. Are you staying with the same or looking for a complete change? How about a spot of free lance teaching at the local tech? You will pull in about £25-35 an hr for that!

money is good but i don't think i could cope with techin mate :lol: duno what to do but i really don't want to be sortin cars for the rest of my life been doin it now for 20 years, think it's time for a change???????????????

Ladies and gentlemen....your train is delayed duue to an FG on the track :lol::lol:

Last delay I was involved in, a 130kg brake disc let go at 125mph, that made quite a mess (about a month ago)!

One of my mates does a lot of auto detailing like Pipe, never ceases to amaze me with the stuff he uses. Like peanut butter to bring the trim back to black. Cheaper and better than the stuff in bottles, and the trim tastes good too :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks